An established Wealth Planning, Trust and Advisory Boutique with a strong Personal Commitment
First Alliance Trust & Advisory Ltd is an independent wealth planning and trust specialist based in Zurich. We believe in the benefits of a sophisticated and independently owned advisory boutique with a stable equity ownership and a sound financial footing.
As one of the Groups wealth planning and trust services company, we cater for the needs of an exclusive global private clientele and offer highly personal, focused and independent wealth planning services. We specialise in designing, implementing, managing and monitoring tailor made and innovative wealth structuring solutions. We advise on the establishment of and service all forms of trusts and corporate entities. As trustees, we oversee and monitor bankable assets, real estate, aircrafts, yachts and manage numerous large art collections.
We take a holistic and client driven, product neutral and legally based approach to our clients’ wealth planning requirements and together with a premium quality service we strive to become your trusted partner for generations to come. As such, we track and respond to the ever evolving legal and regulatory environment, addressing any particular implications well ahead of time.
First Alliance Trust & Advisory Ltd is a full member of the Association for Quality Assurance of Financial Intermediaries (VQF) and as such is regulated and supervised by the largest official self-regulatory organization (SRO) certified by the Swiss Financial Supervisory Authority (FINMA) in accordance with the Swiss Anti-Money Laundering Act.
Our services include:
- Wealth planning services, i.e. assisting with asset protection, tax, financial and succession planning
- Establishing and administering trusts and offshore companies including private trust companies
- Acting as trustee, executor, trust administrator, protector, enforcer, nominee or escrow agent
- Providing family office service
- Insurance solutions
- Fine Art Services: management of art collections; dealing with galleries, auction houses and advisors; preservation of collections; valuations, storage, shipping, insurance, lending and financing of works of art